Leading personal injury and medical negligence solicitors
Accident at work Reading claim
Have you suffered an accident at work in Reading?
It could be an injury at your workplace, out and about on business, or on another’s property.
Work accident claims specialists based in Reading
If you or someone you know has suffered a workplace accident of any kind in Reading then we are very well placed to help you.
As long as the accident was someone else’s fault, then we may be able to obtain compensation for you.
The advantages of using a local solicitor
Our offices are centrally located and visits can be easily arranged when necessary
- Our staff live and work in Reading and its surrounding region, which means that we have knowledge of the area in which your accident occurred.
- The ability to put a face to a name is invaluable when you are seeking peace of mind and reassurance whilst going through what can be a very unsettling process.
- Your claim will be handled by someone you can meet – not just by a voice on the other end of a telephone line.
If your injury was the result of someone else’s negligence in the workplace then you should be able to claim compensation. Why did your accident happen? Who do you blame? It could be your employer, a work colleague oir a contractor.
Whoever you think caused the problem, we can advise and help you to recover the compensation that you need and deserve to get yourself back on track. Successful claims for workplace compensation that we have handled in the Reading area have covered:
- Back sprains
- RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) to arms and hands
- Head injuries
- Cuts and lacerations
These common workplace injuries have arisen out of a number of different workplace situations:
- The negligent actions of co-workers and colleagues
- Faulty work equipment
- Noisy workplaces
- Failure to provide personal protective equipment
- Falls from unguarded heights, and falls from ladders
- Unguarded machinery
- Failure to provide training and instruction
- Failure to properly risk assess the dangers
Thank you again for everything, I am so happy that I can finally look towards the future and start drawing a line under the accident and putting it in the past where it belongs...I don't think I've felt this happy in ages, it's like a massive weight has been lifted from my shoulders just knowing that it's all done.
Miss M, London