Leading personal injury and medical negligence solicitors
Brain injury useful links & support
Some of the following organisations may be able to offer advice and assistance:
Brain and Spine Foundation
This organisation aims to improve the prevention, treatment and care of disorders of the brain and spine through research.
- Brain and Spinal Injury Charity (BASIC)
This organisation provides a specialist resource for the injured and families in crisis following a traumatic brain injury.
- Brain Injury Group
Provides support for families of brain injured victims.
- Brainwave Centre for Rehabilitation and Development
Provides a designed at home based rehabilitation for children.
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust (BIRT)
Aims to provide neuro-behavioural rehabilitation following brain injury
- Bicycle Helmet Initiative Trust (BHIT)
Committed to saving young people’s lives by promoting safe cycling, and in particular the use of cycle helmets.
- British Institute for Brain Injured Children (BIBIC)
Offers practical help to families caring for children with brain injuries.
- Camphill Communities in England and Wales
Provides schools and communities for those with learning disabilities and brain injuries in England and Wales
- Child Brain Injury Trust (CBIT)
Supports children, young people and families affected by brain injury.
- Disabled Living Foundation (DLF)
A nationwide charity providing independent advice on disability equipment.
- Disability Sport England
A nationwide charity dedicated to disabled people in sport.
- Headway – The Brain Injury Association
Provides information, support and services to people affected by brain injury.
- Queen Elizabeth Foundation for Disabled People
Works with people living with physical or learning disabilities or acquired brain injury to gain new skills.
- Royal Association for Disability and Rehabilitation (RADAR)
A pressure group involved with every aspect of disability but particularly access, education, employment, holidays, housing, mobility and social services.
- The Children’s Trust
Provides residential rehabilitation and support to children and young people with brain injury.
- United Kingdom Acquired Brain Injury Forum (UKABIF)
Promotes understanding of all aspects of acquired brain injury.
I really appreciated the friendly, efficient and supportive nature of the solicitor.
I would also like to express my thanks to you for your dedication in chasing the defendant's insurance company especially where COVID-19 made an impact.
Boyes Turner Client