Leading personal injury and medical negligence solicitors
Brain injury useful links
Some of the following organisations may be able to offer advice and assistance:
Brain and Spine Foundation
This organisation aims to improve the prevention, treatment and care of disorders of the brain and spine through research.
- Brain and Spinal Injury Charity (BASIC)
This organisation provides a specialist resource for the injured and families in crisis following a traumatic brain injury.
- Brain Injury Group
Provides support for families of brain injured victims.
- Brainwave Centre for Rehabilitation and Development
Provides a designed at home based rehabilitation for children.
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust (BIRT)
Aims to provide neuro-behavioural rehabilitation following brain injury
- Bicycle Helmet Initiative Trust (BHIT)
Committed to saving young people’s lives by promoting safe cycling, and in particular the use of cycle helmets.
- British Institute for Brain Injured Children (BIBIC)
Offers practical help to families caring for children with brain injuries.
- Camphill Communities in England and Wales
Provides schools and communities for those with learning disabilities and brain injuries in England and Wales
- Child Brain Injury Trust (CBIT)
Supports children, young people and families affected by brain injury.
- Disabled Living Foundation (DLF)
A nationwide charity providing independent advice on disability equipment.
- Disability Sport England
A nationwide charity dedicated to disabled people in sport.
- Headway – The Brain Injury Association
Provides information, support and services to people affected by brain injury.
- Queen Elizabeth Foundation for Disabled People
Works with people living with physical or learning disabilities or acquired brain injury to gain new skills.
- Royal Association for Disability and Rehabilitation (RADAR)
A pressure group involved with every aspect of disability but particularly access, education, employment, holidays, housing, mobility and social services.
- The Children’s Trust
Provides residential rehabilitation and support to children and young people with brain injury.
- United Kingdom Acquired Brain Injury Forum (UKABIF)
Promotes understanding of all aspects of acquired brain injury.
The service provided was first class. You were understanding, caring and professional
Please get in touch 0800 029 4802
Or we are happy to call you back at a time that suits you
Office open Mon - Fri: 08:30 - 18:00
We are here to help
For more information or to speak to one of our experts, please call 0800 029 4802