Leading personal injury and medical negligence solicitors
Charities and causes we support
We have a long history at Boyes Turner of supporting charities and causes that link into the work we do for clients whether it be the local cycling awareness charity or more national concerns such as Mesothelioma UK or Meningtitis Now.
- Panel members of CEREBRA, a unique, national charity working to improve the lives of neurologically injured children, at Boyes Turner we support CEREBRA’s aims wholeheartedly and are proud to raise awareness of the charity’s invaluable work.
- Panel members of UK Sepsis Trust, as part of our commitment to reduce and alleviate the impact of sepsis, we are helping the UK Sepsis Trust to raise awareness of the signs and symptoms of the disease and the importance of urgent medical treatment. The hope is that together we can help bring an end to the suffering caused by this devastating disease.
- Bronze corporate partners with Spinal Injuries Association.
- Trustee of Headway Thames Valley (Kim Smerdon), a charity who aim to promote wider understanding of all aspects of brain injury and provide information, support and services to people with an acquired brain injury (ABI), their families and carers in the Thames Valley.
- Trustee of Cycle Smart (Claire Roantree), an award winning child cyclist charity committed to saving young people’s lives by promoting all aspects of safer cycling and, in particular, the use of cycle helmets.
- Members of the Brain Injury Group, a national network of specialist brain injury lawyers and other experts that provide access to a complete package of care and support for people affected by brain injury.
- Legal Secretary for the Chiltern Centre (Richard Money-Kyrle), a charity which supports disabled children and young adults, in the Henley area, by offering respite care and allowing the children and their families to live life to the full.
Other charities we support
- Asbestos Awareness and Support Cymru (AASC)
- Berkshire Asbestos Support Group (BASAG)
- British Thoracic and Oncology Group (BTOG)
- Child Brain Injury Trust (CBIT)
- Dogs for Good
- Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust
- Hampshire Asbestos Support and Awareness Group (HASAG)
- Limbless Association
- Meningitis Now
- Mesothelioma UK Charitable Trust (Meso UK)
- National Lung Cancer Forum of Nurses (NLCFN)
- West Hertfordshire Lung Cancer Support Group (West Herts LCSG)
Through supporting a wide range of charities we have access to the most up to date information on some of the serious injuries that our clients are coping with. We strive to share that information with our clients – be it helping them to create a bespoke sledge for a disabled child or a limb for an amputee.
The service provided was first class. You were understanding, caring and professional
Please get in touch 0800 029 4802
Or we are happy to call you back at a time that suits you
Office open Mon - Fri: 08:30 - 18:00
We are here to help
For more information or to speak to one of our experts, please call 0800 029 4802