Leading personal injury and medical negligence solicitors
Charities and causes we support
We have a long history at Boyes Turner of supporting charities and causes that link into the work we do for clients whether it be the local cycling awareness charity or more national concerns such as Mesothelioma UK or Meningtitis Now.
- Trustee of Headway Thames Valley (Kim Smerdon), a charity who aim to promote wider understanding of all aspects of brain injury and provide information, support and services to people with an acquired brain injury (ABI), their families and carers in the Thames Valley.
- Trustee of Cycle Smart (Claire Roantree), an award winning child cyclist charity committed to saving young people’s lives by promoting all aspects of safer cycling and, in particular, the use of cycle helmets.
- Bronze corporate partners with Spinal Injuries Association.
- Members of the Brain Injury Group, a national network of specialist brain injury lawyers and other experts that provide access to a complete package of care and support for people affected by brain injury.
- Legal Secretary for the Chiltern Centre (Richard Money-Kyrle), a charity which supports disabled children and young adults, in the Henley area, by offering respite care and allowing the children and their families to live life to the full.
- A mentor as part of part of Meningitis Now's Believe and Achieve programme (Julie Marsh) Believe and Achieve is a new venture which enables Meningitis Now to offer personalised, age-specific and accessible support to 14-15 year olds affected by meningitis.
Other charities we support
- Asbestos Awareness and Support Cymru (AASC)
- Berkshire Asbestos Support Group (BASAG)
- British Thoracic and Oncology Group (BTOG)
- Cauda Equina Syndrome Association (CESA)
- Child Brain Injury Trust (CBIT)
- Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust
- Limbless Association
- Mesothelioma UK Charitable Trust (Meso UK)
- National Lung Cancer Forum of Nurses (NLCFN)
- West Hertfordshire Lung Cancer Support Group (West Herts LCSG)
- UK Sepsis Trust
Through supporting a wide range of charities we have access to the most up to date information on some of the serious injuries that our clients are coping with. We strive to share that information with our clients – be it helping them to create a bespoke sledge for a disabled child or a limb for an amputee.
The service was personal, professional and considered. I was treated so kindly and in the end I knew that not only had I found the right organisation but also the right person.
Boyes Turner client