Hit&run and uninsured driver compensation claims solicitor

Sometimes road traffic accidents are caused by uninsured drivers, or by drivers who leave the scene and cannot be traced.

In those circumstances you may be able to make a claim through the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) who can deal with claims under their Uninsured Drivers Scheme and their Untraced Drivers Scheme.

The MIB was set up to compensate the victims of uninsured and untraced drivers. All UK motor insurers are members and contribute to the levy.

If you have been injured in a road traffic accident we can help you to check whether the other driver is insured using the Motor Insurance Database. If your accident was in the UK but involved a foreign vehicle we can help you to locate the UK representative of a foreign insurer.

Finally, we can submit a claim to the MIB on your behalf and negotiate with them to ensure that you receive the correct compensation as quickly as possible.


Thank you again for everything, I am so happy that I can finally look towards the future and start drawing a line under the accident and putting it in the past where it belongs...I don't think I've felt this happy in ages, it's like a massive weight has been lifted from my shoulders just knowing that it's all done.

Miss M, London 

Get in touch

Please get in touch 0800 124 4845

Or we are happy to call you back at a time that suits you

Office open Mon - Fri: 08:30 - 18:00