Leading personal injury and medical negligence solicitors
Have you read "Asbestos Alert"?
Asbestos alert is a free quarterly e-newsletter prepared by the mesothelioma and asbestos claims team at Boyes Turner and is available to anyone who is involved in asbestos care, treatment or management and also to asbestos victims.
Each quarter the newsletter reports on matters such as:
- Updates in the law regarding asbestos
- Interesting stories on the historical uses of asbestos
- Asbestos victim’s personal stories
- A question and answer session prepared by specialist asbestos lawyers
- Articles on asbestos in the world today
- Legal battles successfully pursued by the Boyes Turner industrial disease team
- Charitable events the Boyes Turner industrial disease team are taking part in for asbestos related causes
And much more…
The newsletter is a fantastic way of keeping up to date with what is happening in the legal minefield of asbestos litigation, with Boyes Turners recent successes and how the team are helping charities with vital work to beat diseases such as pleural thickening, asbestosis, asbestos induced lung cancer and mesothelioma.
The service was personal, professional and considered. I was treated so kindly and in the end I knew that not only had I found the right organisation but also the right person.
Boyes Turner client