Training with Boyes Turner
The Industrial Disease (ID) Team at Boyes Turner operate a free, formal education and training team open to all that are involved in the treatment or care of those with asbestos related diseases.
The training we provide can be tailor made to suit your needs and can be delivered in person, by way of a webinar or via a concise training note.
Why choose Boyes Turner’s ID training team?
- Every member of the team is an experienced ID lawyer with a specialism in industrial disease matters. Collectively the team has over 40 years of experience in dealing with asbestos related diseases.
- The team’s training is delivered by its ID lawyers who are also experienced trainers.
- The team provides training relevant to those involved in the treatment and care of those with asbestos related diseases.
- The training team can suggest useful topics for training and are also open to suggestions for bespoke training for you and your team.
- Training can be delivered in our offices, at your place of work, via a webinar or we can provide specific training notes.
- We apply a common sense and practical approach to training.
- The team understands the problems that arise for asbestos victims when attempting to obtain privately funded medical treatment and when considering pursuing a legal claim and can tailor training to suit those needs.
- The team uses first-hand knowledge and examples which can be sensibly applied to real life patient scenarios.
The benefits of training from the ID team:
- All training is provided by experts in the field of asbestos law
- Patient focused, engaging and practical training relevant to your organisation
- Our experience of real life cases
- Flexibility in terms of delivery and location
- All training is provided free of charge
- Courses can be run in full or half day sessions or as part of “lunch and learn” sessions
- Reinforcing the message that medico-legal training is important
- We have access to a wide range of specialist experts in the field of asbestos related diseases
What training does the team offer?
The team’s wide offering means that you will find something that suits your organisation’s needs. We offer:
- Standalone courses – full day and half day training sessions, “lunch and learn” training sessions, out of hours training sessions. In person training designed for managers and/or head of lung cancer nursing teams.
- Bespoke training courses - designed with your organisation’s specific objectives
- Webinars - allowing you to learn in your own time or at a time convenient to you.
- Training notes - prepared specifically for your organisation upon request.
- Public and in-house events – we can attend public and in-house training seminars hosted by you to compliment your event.
- News and current awareness – regular training bulletins emailed to you and your team on current asbestos related matters.
To find out more
To discuss your organisation’s training needs please contact Peter Olszewski by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To sign up to our free monthly e-training bulletin click here.